Refunds and Cancellations
Refund Policy Terms and Condition
- We have the right to claim the charges in case there is any problem or withdrawal of fund happened during or after the course completion.
- Corporate registrations will be activated based on the contracts with the institutions.
Course cancellation and Refund Terms:
An individual can start a course any time within 3 months of registering or paying for the course. Once started individual courses will be available for completion within the course specified time. A student can request an extension in the course completion time. Such requests will be considered on merit.
The refund of the course fee will be as follows:
- If a student applies for a refund of fees prior to starting the course within 14 days of the registration, 100% of the fees paid will be refunded subject to deduction of bank charges, within 14 days of the request. The fee will be refunded using the same method as used for payment of a fee.
- If a student changes his mind and asks for the refund after he has started using the course material then we may deduct from any refund an amount for the supply of the service for the period for which it was supplied, ending with the time when the student told us that he has changed his mind. The amount will be in proportion to what has been supplied, in comparison with the full coverage of the contract.
- Institutional refunds will be governed in line with corporate agreements.
- If for any reason any course is canceled by TAIF for technical reasons an alternative similar course will be offered. If a student chooses not to accept the offered course then the full fee paid will be refunded to the student.
Refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment and will be processed within 10 to 45 days depending on the issuing bank of the credit card.
Reschedule or Cancellation of Course:
TAIF reserves the right to cancel a course selected by a participant. Confirmed participant or nominee will be informed at least 48 hours prior to such cancellation. TAIF will not be liable to the registered participant apart from a full refund of any course fee paid in advance.