AAOIFI Certified Islamic Professional Accountant (CIPA) Preparatory Class
The Certified Islamic Professional Accountant (CIPA) qualification is a qualification that is globally recognized and valued as the benchmark in Islamic Accounting.
Whether you are starting your career in Islamic finance, already have experience, or are contemplating a change of profession, the CIPA program will equip you with the knowledge, requisite technical understanding and professional skills on accountancy for international Islamic banks and financial institutions. CIPA will give you the confidence you need to develop yourself as a professional Islamic accountant.
What You Will Learn
The CIPA study covers four Papers divided into five subjects as follows:
- Islamic Financial Accounting and Reporting;
- Audit, Assurance and Ethics;
- Business and Regulatory Environment;
- Sharia Standards;
- Sharia Governance;
Who Should Attend
- Islamic Banking Staff
- Takaful Staff
- Islamic Capital Markets Staff including Sukuk and Islamic Asset Managers
- Conventional Bankers
- Investment and Wealth Management Professionals
- Relationship Managers
- Lawyers and accountants dealing with Islamic banks and financial institutions
- Other professionals with exposure to the Islamic finance industry
- Anyone with an interest in or looking for a career in Islamic Finance.