What are the expected scenarios for the coming period for the Sukuk market in light of the current climate of uncertainty on the global scene, which of course will have the most impact on financial decision-making in the coming period?
Five major differences between Sukuk/Islamic Bonds and conventional bonds:
1. The Sukuk units are backed by physical assets.
2. Maturity is linked to the underlying project.
3. The Sukuk prospectus is Shariah Compliant as certified by the Shariah Board of Scholars.
- Great Islamic Finance Career Opportunities
- Methods of Obtaining Barakah (Blessings) in Your Business/Career
- Rules of Currency Trading in Islam